As part of our compliance processes, Sustainable Certification is absolutely committed to management of risk in accordance with the requirements of AS4360 throughout all of our activities.
Our aim is to identify, assess and control our risk exposure in order to minimise the adverse effects of loss at the lowest possible level.
Sustainable Certification will:
• Establish the strategic and organisational context of risks to which we may be exposed
• Identify all potential risks, controlled or not
• Analyse the risks by qualitative and / or quantitative means
• Evaluate the risks
• Treat the risks by Acceptance, Reduction, Avoidance or Transfer
• Monitor and Review the residual risk
• Communicate and Consult with relevant stakeholders
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Certification Pty Ltd